Class starts 01/18/21 and ends 05/19/21. This class includes 90 hours real estate knowledge, 30 hours ethics, and 30 hours management.
Requirements for Broker students:
- You must be 18 years of age
- High school education or equivalent
- Three years full time experience under the supervision of a broker immediately preceding the date of application for broker’s license: Meaning 40 hours per week of Real Estate experience and no more than 25 hours per week of non-real estate employment may be engaged during the three year period.
- Pass the state examination.
- Must be a legal resident of the United States
You must reserve your seat in advance with a $50.00 deposit that will be credited towards your tuition.
If you do not attend on the first day of class you will lose your deposit of $50.00.
We base our Brokers Class on enrollment. Seats are limited!
If you attend you will have a credit of $50.00 towards the tuition that is due in the amount of $500.00 for the first 90 hours of the course on the first day of class.
The remaining tuition balance of $500.00 will be due on for the remaining 60 hours of Ethics and Management.
Class schedule subject to change based on enrollment*